Dispute Resolution

We represent clients in litigation, arbitration and other methods of dispute resolution.

Our practice

We have a team specialized in the prevention and resolution of all types of judicial and arbitration disputes against individuals, companies and state entities, accompanying our clients during all stages of the conflict.

Our advisory services include civil, commercial, constitutional and contentious-administrative judicial proceedings, as well as arbitration of all kinds and out-of-court negotiation and conciliation procedures.

Our consulting services include

  • Proceedings related to commercial matters, obligations and contracts.

  • Proceedings related to property rights.

  • Proceedings related to family and alimony issues.

  • Proceedings for the enforcement of judgments, awards or other enforceable titles.

  • Non-contractual civil liability proceedings.

  • Proceedings for the nullity of an administrative act or resolution.

  • Constitutional proceedings related to constitutional guarantees and actions.

  • Advising in arbitration of contractual, cooperative and commercial disputes, as well as property, exports and public and private works services.

  • Advice on the drafting of arbitration clauses.

  • Proceedings related to personal rights (birth certificates, disappearance and absence, presumed death, support and safeguards, etc.).

  • Proceedings related to family and inheritance issues (adoption, family estate, intestate succession, common-law unions, etc.).

  • Proceedings for recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and awards.

  • Negotiation and conciliation procedures before Extrajudicial Conciliation Centers.


Mario Pinatte
Mario Pinattempinatte@cpb-abogados.com.pe

Mario Pinatte


Learn more

Cynthia Rojas
Cynthia Rojascrojas@cpb-abogados.com.pe

Cynthia Rojas


Learn more

Lucia Tello
Lucia Telloltello@cpb-abogados.com.pe

Lucia Tello


Learn more

Lucero Erazo
Lucero Erazolerazo@cpb-abogados.com.pe

Lucero Erazo


Learn more

Need more information?